Dear valued Guests
The health of our guests and employees is our highest priority.
Since March 3, 2022, the 3G-regulation (vaccinated, recovered or tested) is valid, i.e. the hotel as well as the indoor catering may be visited by vaccinated, recovered or persons with a negative test. In closed rooms a FFP2 mask obligation is valid.
We also ask for your understanding that we have to ask for the personal data of each guest in order to be able to seamlessly prove a possible chain of infection.
This data will be handled exclusively in accordance with the currently valid basic data protection regulation and will be used exclusively for this purpose as well as the legal regulations.
- Please provide us with your vaccination certificate, a convalescence certificate or a test certificate digitally or in written form as proof upon your arrival.
- Please note that recovery should not be more than 6 months old.
- Only vaccinated, recovered guests or guests with test proof are allowed to use our indoor catering and hotel services after presenting the respective documents. (The hotel staff is authorized to expel guests who do not comply with the hygiene measures).
- In addition, a minimum distance of 1.50 meters applies on the entire hotel premises. Mouth and nose protection is mandatory in the entire hotel.
Please understand that measures as well as restrictions for protection and as a requirement for the containment of the Corona pandemic may change between the time of booking and the date of arrival.
These restrictions and measures are to be implemented by us by order of the state of Lower Saxony and are in no way the free decision of our company.
We look forward to welcoming you back.
Your family Stille-Hönig and all "Schlossblickers"
Dear valued guests
We follow the regulations of the government and would like to inform you briefly about the opening in Lower Saxony
- Tourist stays will be permitted with us again from 02 June 2021.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Good that we are located in the small town of Bad Pyrmont. On our hotel grounds we have 10 parking spaces and it is definitely possible that you can keep enough distance to other guests. We have the beautiful terrace with beach chairs and tables in front of the house, where you can find a cosy place to sit, every guest has his individual balcony at his room and the beautiful spa gardens are almost in front of our door.
18:00 - 22:00 hrs.
Thursday to Sunday:
12:00 - 14:00 and 18:00 - 22:00 hrs.
(kitchen closes at 21:00 hrs.)
Give us a call:
0 52 81 / 9 56 60
Leave everyday life behind you ...
... we spoil our hotel guests in Bad Pyrmont.
a very warm welcome!
We have a recipe for you, so that you feel comfortable with us.
Our ingredients are:
- stylistic confidence,
- culinary intuition and
- honest hospitality.
Welcome - and be our guest.
Book Online your Stay at the Alte Villa Schlossblick
We support Climate Protection in our City
With the installed "Wallbox" our guests are able, to recharge the battery of their electric vehicles.